- Assessment and correction of Muscle imbalances
- Training periodisation to develop specific sport skills
- Specific return-to-sport sessions after injury
- Screening test to prevent injuries
- Strength and conditioning improvement focused in speed and power
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- Knees & lower limbs injuries
- Running Analysis
- Posture Re-education & Training
- Corrective exercise prescription for incorrect movement patterns & imbalances
- Sport specific strength and conditioning
Yohann graduated from Paul Bernard Lyon 1 with a Masters of Science in Strength & Conditioning, Return-to-Sport following injury & Mental training. He also graduated from Paul Sabatier University respectively with a Bachelors of Science in High-Performance Training & another Bachelor of Science in Sports Wellbeing.
Yohann has worked in a paramedical sports center & worked with professional athletes in rugby, soccer, handball, basketball & athletics in collaboration with surgeons, doctors, physiotherapists and strength & conditioning coaches in FRANCE & UK. He has acquired strong skills in the management of injured athletes’ return-to-sport and for injury prevention by assessing muscle imbalances & mobility dysfunctions. Yohann himself is an athlete who played football for 15 years & after several ankle injuries, he reinvented himself as a long-distance mountaineering & trail running athlete. Yohann loves all sports stating he is always ready for a match or run, addicted to nature & travel, and speaks English, French & Spanish.