- Injury prevention
- Strength & conditioning- general and sports specific-Rehabilitative exercises
- Sports massage (deep tissue/ trigger point release)
- Kinesio taping
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation to aid in activation of weak muscles
- Proprioceptive training
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- Sports/activity specific training for return to sport & functional activities
- Posture Re-education & Training
- Muscle reconditioning for all injuries
- Corrective exercise for incorrect movement patterns & imbalances
Ayesha graduated from the University of the Free State in South Africa and holds a Bachelors degree in Human Movement Sciences & an Honours Degree in Sports Science. Her passion for sports & having a career as a sports professional herself has equipped her with vast knowledge on how to help people recover while working alongside physiotherapists, chiropractors & sports doctors. Ayesha has provided sport specific training to various athletes at international & provincial levels, both male/female, for professional individuals and teams across all areas of sport. Depending on the demands, Ayesha would tailor exercise programs for enhancing players athletic performance based on their strengths, weaknesses and imbalances.
Ayesha has previously worked in Kuwait & built an excellent reputation as an Athletic & rehabilitative trainer, working with individuals of all ages ranging from 12 to 60 + , for various reasons such as: weight-loss, strength & conditioning, rehabilitation, corrective exercises & prehabilitation for knee injuries, lower back & disc related problems, hip injuries & shoulder injuries, all in either acute and chronic stages.Her goal is to work hand in hand with a professional group of individuals to help people be healthy and move well through exercise.