- Bodyweight training (TRX, elastics, functional training)
- Stretching protocols focused on gaining mobility, flexibility & agility
- High-performance exercises designed with specific materials of different sports (squash, football, skiing)
- Background introducing technological tools in high-performance football trainings
- Sport-specific strength, conditioning & prevention
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- Football injuries rehabilitation
- Collective & Personal sports individualized trainings
- Strength & conditioning training adapted to young, amateur, recreational athletes & the aging population.
- Posture Reducation & Training
- Corrective exercise for incorrect movement patterns & imbalances
Ivan graduated from the University of Madrid with a B.Sc in High- Performance Training. After a year of completing his Master’s Degree in Scouting & working as a personal trainer, he joined the conditioning department of Rayo Vallecano (Spanish first division football team) & started to specialize himself in sports conditioning & injury prevention. In 2016 he came to Kuwait to work as a footballer’s conditioning & rehab coach, specific conditions training, and injury prevention and recovery sessions across all sports and injuries. His previous work experience in Kuwait provides valuable first-hand knowledge about the environments many injuries are taking place, which combined with his studies act as a foundation for specific educational awareness he strives to promote for the Kuwait community.
In his free time, Ivan is in love with skiing & practicing any sports in the nature. He competed in the U-16 Spanish Ski National Team for 2 years & you will always see him trying to find new sport challenges around the world.