- Manual therapy
- Mulligan Mobilization with movement
- Dry needling
- Adult Neurodevelopmental treatment
- Cervical kinematic training using VR
- Motor imagery training
- Spinal biomechanical decompression
- Myofascial release & soft tissue mobilization
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- Pre & Post operative rehabilitation
- Acute & chronic back pain
- Chronic Headache
- Chronic neck conditions
- Vestibular conditions
Hadil has come to us with over 6 years of international experience. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy from Naga city, Philippines and while working full time, began pursuing a Clinical-Doctorate from Cairo University, which she will finish in Sept 2019 awarding her a Doctor of Physiotherapy.
Throughout her career Hadil has worked in different settings ranging from inpatient to outpatient rehabilitation, gaining experience in treating a wide variety of orthopedic patients, as well as adults with neurological disorders. Hadil believes in the biopsychosocial model approach and treating the patient holistically, not focusing on disability.