Irina is a:
- Delegate of the “German Association for General Doctors”
- Delegate of the “Federal Liberal Association for Internal and General Medicine” (MEDI) and
- Head of Education and Advanced Training of the Aqua-Institute for Internal and General Doctors in Stuttgart
- GPR method
- Dry needling
- General medicine
- Surgery / Orthopaedics (focus knees)
- Natural medicine including
- Vitamins therapy – Infusions, injections etc.
- Magnetic therapy
- PRP-Therapy (Platelet-Rich Plasma)
- Neural Therapy
- Nutritional advice
Dr. Irina Langefeld is a Specialist in General Medicine with a focus in Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine and Surgery from Stuttgart, Germany and is registered with the German Medical Association.
Dr Irina studied medicine and chemistry at the Universities of Aachen, Düsseldorf and Cologne, Germany. She finalised her thesis and her medical approbation in 1995 at the University of Aachen and has since then she worked at several clinics throughout Germany in the field of Surgery, Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation.
In 2004 she graduated as a Specialist in General Medicine in Stuttgart with focus in Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine and Surgery.
She opened her own practice in Stuttgart in 2004 and focusing on Rehabilitation and Natural Medicine.