- Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization
- Postural Rehabilitation
- Prevention of Sports Injuries
- Corrective therapeutic exercises
- Myofascial and neurodynamic techniques
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Return to play in sports
- Graston Technique
- Dry Needling
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- Neck and back pain
- Scoliosis and Kyphosis Treatment
- Shoulder and Knee Injuries
- Sport Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Post-op Rehabilitation
Ayla is a physiotherapist and chiropractor from Turkey. She graduated from Acibadem University of Istanbul with a bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy. She also earned a master’s degree in Chiropractic from Bahcesehir University.
Ayla is passionate about sports and has worked as a physiotherapist in ITF and ATP Tennis tournaments for 4 years.
Ayla has adopted a holistic treatment approach that combines chiropractic and physiotherapy techniques. She also enjoys post-op rehabilitation and working with postural abnormalities.