- Manual therapy
- Dry Needling
- Spinal biomechanical-basis decompression
- Myofascial release/ Soft tissue mobilizations
- Neuro-development techniques
- Kinesio tapping
- Postural corrective exercise therapy
- Cardio-pulmonary rehabilitation
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- Neck & back spinal dysfunctions
- Chronic pain disorders
- MSK/sports injuries
- Shoulder complex disorders
- Postural / muscle imbalance problems
- Coccyx dysfunctions
- Pre & post operative conditions
Amina Fadl is a Manual physiotherapist, adding another to our United Nations of Disc Family.
Amina is from Egypt with 7 years experience. She received her Bachelors degree in physiotherapy from Cairo University & her Masters Degree in Cardio-Pulmonary Physiotherapy.
Amina’s work experience compromises of orthopedic rehabilitation, pediatric neuro developmental therapy & inpatient cardio-pulmonary rehabilitation.
In 2017, she moved to Oman to work in an private orthopedic Outpatient clinic which inspired her further specializations in postural re-education awareness.
Amina is passionate about her profession, how we are capable of helping people move better, reducing their pain, and how to psychologically support patients to improve and balance their lifestyle.